The AoP Tech STEM Lending Library is a resource of STEM equipment available for use by Archdiocese of Philadelphia Elementary and Secondary Schools to promote STREAM cross-curricular learning across the school community. Schools are able to reserve items to utilize in a specific unit project or demo for future full curriculum integration.
- Open to AoPS Elementary and Secondary Educators.
- Borrowing periods for up to two weeks - extended borrowing periods may be available depending on device availability.
- Coordinating teachers will meet with an AoP Tech Technology Integration Coach for a device overview and integration planning session, using a STREAM planning model.
- Schools are responsible for picking up and returning equipment, as well as for any missing parts or damage to the equipment.
- Evaluation forms must be completed at the conclusion of the borrowing period.
Please preview the Lending Library Breakage form. The educator borrowing will sign this each time equipment is borrowed on behalf of the school.
Our coaches will use a STREAM planning template to help educators develop an integration plan. Any and all educators are welcome to utilize this template.
Please utilize this form to put in a reservation request for equipment. Please allow 48 hours for a response from the AoP Tech Team.